skoda-club-bulgaria.bgskoda-auto.bgskoda-auto.bgskoda-auto.bgskoda-auto.bgskoda-auto.bgpepino-racing.comtraxxas

3rd International Skoda Transilvania meeting

Kalash

Hello dear friends , 

We would like to invite you to the 3rd  International  Skoda Transylvania meeting .

The event will take place in the small city of Ocna Sibiului , at motel Cryss  , located about 15 KM from the beautifull  town of Sibiu (Romania). 

https://www.turistinfo.ro/ocna_sibiului/cazare-ocna_sibiului/motel_cryss-c95366.html#pic

Reservation and  accomodation : 

Prices : 

Small house for 2 persons  .......... 20 Euro / Night

Motel room for 2  persons  ............. 25 Euro / Night

Motel room for 3  persons  .............. 30 Euro / Night

Accomodation for this location is limited .

Please book in advance 

Contact for english language :

Andrei Eremia

eremia.dan.andrei@gmail.com

Contact for romanian and hungarian language :

Orban Levente 

orbanlevente07@gmail.com

You can find below a video from my youtube channel with the event that has taken place last year .

We are working on the schedule , the only thing that is certain is a Skoda Raid in 19 of july on Transfagarasan road(this is optional) .

Check also the link bellow and visit the fb page Skoda Transylvania

https://www.facebook.com/groups/202339529939802/permalink/1172066532967092/

i will post new informations as soon as i have them.

Thank you

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Hello Andrei! Thank you for your kind invitation. The meeting seems very interesting, with nice people and stunning cars. That part with riding to Transfagarasan - ? Hope that me and @malkiq will be able to join that great event.  Can't wait for the rest of the schedule for the meeting. ?

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

To "Kalash" - Hi and Thanks for Invitation. I am interested, too. I will wait to see the final program for this meeting and talk with the other Fens from Bulgaria. Cheers, Mate :)

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• 1 година по-късно...

Беше страхотно. Който има желание да посети колегите тази година, мога да му съдействам.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Създайте нов акаунт или се впишете, за да коментирате

За да коментирате, трябва да имате регистрация

Създайте акаунт

Присъединете се към нашата общност. Регистрацията става бързо!

Регистрация на нов акаунт

Вход

Имате акаунт? Впишете се оттук.

Вписване
  • Създай нов...

Важна информация.

За да използвате този форум, трябва да се съгласите с нашата Политика за лични данни. Трябва да се съгласите и с използването на бисквитки (cookies), които помагат за пълната фунционалност на форума. Може да настроите през вашия браузър кои бисквитки искате да се използват. С натискане на бутон "Потвърди" удостоверявате съгласието си с нашата Политика за лични данни и използването на бисквитки.