skoda-club-bulgaria.bgskoda-auto.bgskoda-auto.bgskoda-auto.bgskoda-auto.bgskoda-auto.bgpepino-racing.comtraxxas

VW engine on Skoda

sdandrei

I have VW RP 1.8 engine on my Skoda Rapid.

You need first a flange fixing gearbox with VW eng. from a Felicia 1.9D, also the flywheel from the same engine. (originally VW flywheel is fixed by 6 bolts to the crankschaft, in Felicia 1.6 and 1.9D is by 4 bolts)

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

VW have 2 cylinder block types - big and small. Small blocks are fitted in all 80's Polo (incl. G40), Jetta/Golf 1.3 as well as in the new generation 1.1, 1.4 and even some 1.6 (like Felicia). The big are old 1.6/1.6D, 1.8, 2.0, and new 1.6 (excl. Fel.1.6MPI, Polo 1.6Mi, Seat Ibica 1.6Mi), 1.8 (8 or 16V), 2.0 (8 or 16V) even G60, WR6 1.8T (20V) etc. If you are going to use a small cylinder block you have to purchase a flange for Fel1.6 and Fel1,9D to put a big block accordingly.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Me heard only about 1.6 flange. What about the power plug, the axe between the engine and gera box. Is there needed a piece or something?

I have an 1.6 golf MK1 engine. 75 HP

@Hasek: Are there any picture of your engine and detailed with the flange?

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

No, you just have to purchase an out-rigger bearing for the crank for Audi 80 !!! (for 1,8 fore-and-aft placed engine) and to replace it with the bush on the back side, this will enable you to fix the axe on the crank ;)

P.S. in order to fit you MK engine you'll need 1.9D flange

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• 5 месеци по-късно...
  • 2 години по-късно...

i have recently purcased a 1.8 110bhp engine from audi 80 , i start the process to munt the engine on my skoda 105 , i have purchased the flange from the skoda felcia 1.9d. Now my biggest problem is that the engine stay's about at 65degres , what do i have to do that the engine to come straight ?

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• 2 седмици по-късно...

Hi, 65 degrees :?: :!: :lol: You mean the engine stays almost like "boxer type"? Something doesn't fitted properly. Have a look again at the flange fixing to the gearbox. Probably you have turned it in some wrong position. Usually the engine should stay at about 10 degrees right

Regards,

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Създайте нов акаунт или се впишете, за да коментирате

За да коментирате, трябва да имате регистрация

Създайте акаунт

Присъединете се към нашата общност. Регистрацията става бързо!

Регистрация на нов акаунт

Вход

Имате акаунт? Впишете се оттук.

Вписване
  • Създай нов...

Важна информация.

За да използвате този форум, трябва да се съгласите с нашата Политика за лични данни. Трябва да се съгласите и с използването на бисквитки (cookies), които помагат за пълната фунционалност на форума. Може да настроите през вашия браузър кои бисквитки искате да се използват. С натискане на бутон "Потвърди" удостоверявате съгласието си с нашата Политика за лични данни и използването на бисквитки.