skodaclub.bgskoda-auto.bgskodaclub.bg

sdandrei

VW engine on Skoda

sdandrei

I saw that one of the Skoda who came in Romania (03.03.2007-Ct) was powered by VW engine. I searched everywhere about how and what u need to put that kind of engine on car. Could anyone here give me a tutorial or some tips. Thnx.

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
BV88AVE

it's easyer to mount a fabia engine on the Skoda because it fits with minor adjutsment

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
sdandrei

I know that. But I got allready the VW engine. And fabia angine can't find under 500 eruo. Which is enormous.

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Хашек

I have VW RP 1.8 engine on my Skoda Rapid.

You need first a flange fixing gearbox with VW eng. from a Felicia 1.9D, also the flywheel from the same engine. (originally VW flywheel is fixed by 6 bolts to the crankschaft, in Felicia 1.6 and 1.9D is by 4 bolts)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
sdandrei

pretty cool. I could find a diesel felicia to take those. What about the starter. What is gonna be used? Sk or VW?

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Хашек

Skoda (it's fitted to the gearbox) but you should replace the crown on the flywheel with the Estelle one

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Skoda_Estelle

Are the flange on felicia 1.6 and 1.9D the same?

The engines from VW golf2, passat, jetta2 can fit on this flange- is this correct?

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Хашек

VW have 2 cylinder block types - big and small. Small blocks are fitted in all 80's Polo (incl. G40), Jetta/Golf 1.3 as well as in the new generation 1.1, 1.4 and even some 1.6 (like Felicia). The big are old 1.6/1.6D, 1.8, 2.0, and new 1.6 (excl. Fel.1.6MPI, Polo 1.6Mi, Seat Ibica 1.6Mi), 1.8 (8 or 16V), 2.0 (8 or 16V) even G60, WR6 1.8T (20V) etc. If you are going to use a small cylinder block you have to purchase a flange for Fel1.6 and Fel1,9D to put a big block accordingly.

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
sdandrei

Me heard only about 1.6 flange. What about the power plug, the axe between the engine and gera box. Is there needed a piece or something?

I have an 1.6 golf MK1 engine. 75 HP

@Hasek: Are there any picture of your engine and detailed with the flange?

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Хашек

No, you just have to purchase an out-rigger bearing for the crank for Audi 80 !!! (for 1,8 fore-and-aft placed engine) and to replace it with the bush on the back side, this will enable you to fix the axe on the crank ;)

P.S. in order to fit you MK engine you'll need 1.9D flange

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
sdandrei

Well......great news. And go get some pictures. Please :)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Хашек

Well, I didn't see any dimensions for these bearings, so you need to search for a bearing of 15mm inner diameter and 21mm outer.

Good luck!

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
BV88AVE

i have recently purcased a 1.8 110bhp engine from audi 80 , i start the process to munt the engine on my skoda 105 , i have purchased the flange from the skoda felcia 1.9d. Now my biggest problem is that the engine stay's about at 65degres , what do i have to do that the engine to come straight ?

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Хашек

Hi, 65 degrees :?: :!: :lol: You mean the engine stays almost like "boxer type"? Something doesn't fitted properly. Have a look again at the flange fixing to the gearbox. Probably you have turned it in some wrong position. Usually the engine should stay at about 10 degrees right

Regards,

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Създайте нов акаунт или се впишете, за да коментирате

За да коментирате, трябва да имате регистрация

Създайте акаунт

Присъединете се към нашата общност. Регистрацията става бързо!

Регистрация на нов акаунт

Вход

Имате акаунт? Впишете се оттук.

Вписване

• Създай нов...

Важна информация.

За да използвате този форум, трябва да се съгласите с нашата Политика за лични данни. Трябва да се съгласите и с използването на бисквитки (cookies), които помагат за пълната фунционалност на форума. Може да настроите през вашия браузър кои бисквитки искате да се използват. С натискане на бутон "Съгласявам се" удостоверявате съгласието си с нашата Политика за лични данни и използването на бисквитки.